Friday, February 10, 2012

The start of jellyellow...

Why jillyellow you may ask? jillyellow has been my username for as long as I can remember...

 When I opened my gmail account years ago, every username I wanted was taken and after much persistence google asked me a series of questions like what is your favorite color etc... and then mixed my answers up and came up with several  suggested usernames.


That's how I became jillyellow. You guesed it. Yellow is my favorite color. Its such a sunny happy color and I try to transfer the vibe and energy I get from the color into my life and outlook. Bright colors make me happy.


I once read in a decorating magazine, that you should have at least one yellow item in every room in your house. I love making my house warm and cozy so I always use warm colors in my decorating scheme....


Here are a few great images. All have a little bit of yellow in them of course!

Enjoy your weekend...

XOX  Jill


















                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment